• Contact your insurance company now (leave a message or email) to ask whether you have business disruption insurance which may help
• Contact your banker now to discuss any resources they might have, such as temporary lines of credit, loan deferment options, etc.
• Take a look at your operating costs now, to see what you might be able to cut back, stop, or pay less, but needed payments on
• Talk with your suppliers and vendors now to see what you can do to manage payables
• Check with your local municipality now to confirm extension of their tax date (federal and state now July 15);
• Continue implementing compliance and protocols now for employee and customer safety
• Start considering what you can do now to move on your post-disaster marketing plan; keep your customers engaged as much as possible
Additional resources at: https://www.scrantonsbdc.com/covid-19-resources/