Experienced SBDC consultants are available to meet with you, learn more about your business and help you get the results you need. We specialize in helping business owners analyze different aspects of their businesses, manage growth, address specific problems, identify opportunities, and more. Sign up for a confidential, one-on-one meeting with your local SBDC consultant at no-cost to discuss your existing small business.
‼️We Have Interns to Help Your Small Business – supported by CARES Act Funding
Click here for Important COVID-19 Information for Small Businesses
Looking for the NAICS Code for your business? Don’t get scammed. Visit the U.S. Census web site to find your NAICS.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Assistance with determining eligibility and preparing applications for various disaster financing programs
- Conducting a full financial analysis for a growing business
- Guiding an existing business through the process of developing a strategic plan
- Guiding a growing small manufacturer in developing a marketing and social media strategy
- Assisting small businesses in business disruption planning
- Creating financial projections for client looking to open a second restaurant
- Not familiar with buying health insurance? Click here to learn more about Pennie, the Health Insurance Marketplace for Pennsylvanians.