Attention Holiday Shoppers:
How Small Business Saturday will make your Holiday Season Less Stressful!
As the holidays approach, we as consumers are tasked with finding the perfect gifts for our loved ones! As fun as holiday shopping can be, it can also be somewhat stressful. That is where Small Business Saturday comes in!
Sitting between major holiday shopping days, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the Saturday after Thanksgiving rarely receives as much recognition as it should.
Small Business Saturday, which began in 2010, is an initiative to support small businesses and highlight the impact they have in communities across the U.S.! Small Business Saturday helps to make holiday shoppers aware of the benefits of shopping small.
Here are 5 reasons why you should Shop Small on Saturday, November 27th:
- Avoid shipping delays. Transportation issues, shipping delays, and a shortage of drivers are just a few contributors to the supply chain issues we are facing this holiday season. Shopping Small guarantees that you will have the products you purchase in time for the holidays!
- Find unique products. Small Businesses are often home to unique items you won’t find anywhere else. Pick up unique gifts that will be more meaningful to those close to you.
- Support the local economy. When you shop locally, your money stays local. Small businesses create jobs, and your purchases help to support and maintain them.
- Enjoy better customer service. Avoid the crowded stores, long lines, and ruthless shoppers on Black Friday. You’ll be able to enjoy your shopping experience on Small Business Saturday with personalized and memorable attention.
- Small businesses are the heart of your community. Small businesses in your community are owned by your neighbors, your son’s little league coach or a member of your church. Shopping at their stores or dining at their restaurants helps to strengthen community ties!
Support your community and stress less this holiday season by shopping small this Small Business Saturday!